You can trust AKD’s experts to be up to speed with all innovations in your market and aware of any legal and contractual implications. Read more about it in our Belgian Real Estate Practice brochure.
Our expertise includes:
- Public procurement
- Arbitration and other Alternative Dispute Resolution methods
- Construction contracts and disputes
- Integrated contracts such as DBFMO (Design, Build, Finance, Maintain & Operate) contracts
- Area and project development
- Notarial services
- Public-private partnership (PPP)
- Property investment and financing (Private Finance Initiative (PFI)
- Real estate transactions (and due diligence)
- Company law (Limited Liability/Limited Partnership constructions, joint ventures, special purpose vehicles)
Boasting extensive expertise and a wealth of experience, AKD’s construction and real estate team’s clients include contractors, local authorities, project developers, property financiers and investors, housing corporations and care institutions.
Click here to read our brochure about AKD's Belgian Real Estate Practice.